From tunisia

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 18 05:53:11 CET 2011

Le 18 janv. 2011 à 01:38, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> Hang on a second, aren't you confusing the N-VA and the VB now? (N-VA:
> Nieuw-Vlaamse Alliantie, a conservative and Flemish-nationalist party;
> VB: Vlaams Belang/Blok, a more extremist right-wing, Flemish nationalist
> party with a strong anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim bias.) Whereas N-VA is
> 'salonfähig', VB isn't.

Forgot the VB along the way ;)
You don't know NVA enough I think, they descend directly from the Nazi flemish groups during the WWII. The youth organization in peculiar is exactly what you can call a fascist organization per se.

Remember fascist doesn't mean extreme right or nazi or racist, it means a peculiar way to organize society in  phalanxes, just like the communist did for example as well as the italian fascists, the Phalanx in Spain, or the nazis or during WWII the Vichy government in France (I simplify).

There was a documentary on the NVA history and organization made by Arte last autumn.

Denis H] (V for…)
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!