Interesting article about Google and h.264

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 17 01:04:38 CET 2011

It is now.  Before Apple caved, the licensing fees added approximately $50
to the price of a motherboard.  Manufacturers opted for the massively
cheaper USB.  Eventually Apple caved but too late.  USB had the market
share.

James R. Coplin