From tunisia

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 16 03:05:47 CET 2011

Le 15 janv. 2011 à 11:28, Romain / rXg a écrit :

> Well Aubry, and Royal either shamely !!!!!
>

> i wont be surprised if Sarkozy is in the Nuclear submarine as Bond ( James
> Bond 007) making sexual intercourse  to his interim  woman ( national duty
> for her) to forget the lose of our special forces in Sahel Nigeria to rescue
> two  guys believing in something called left politics ... ( those two guys
> and their friends and familly have learn the hard way without getting a
> second chance but well it s life right ??? ...  ) oops now they ( Sarco and
> Juppe) need to go to funeral cause as they said  " We will assume" ...
>
> Why do I write this anyway ? /??

Just fed up, like a lot of the French…

On Tunisia, they are only half way thru, the constitutional order has been respected, the head of parliament is now in charge, and elections are to be held in 60 days. Now as the opposition has been destroyed conspiciously during 23 years (and wasn't that great before under Bourguiba) it's going to be difficult…

The ex-Prime ex-interim president is Prime minister again and will try to make a governement with the opposition.

We'll see…

During this, the French government is trying very hard to make believe he's always been for democracy beyond the Mediterranean…

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!