NAMM

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 14 21:30:45 CET 2011

Hah, I forget that that sig is there. If you have an android phone and want to check pop and imap it's a necessity, as the default android (non gmail) mail app is one of the worst apps in the history of the universe. K-9 is basicly that app but fixed to actually work.

Also after a year and a half with it (having access to every os update) not a huge fan of android.

"K9 Kai Niggemann" <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

>On 14.01.2011, at 19:48, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
>
>> Android phone with K-9 Mail
>

>want!
>
>;)
>
>canine

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.