mouse and keyboard PC/OSX question

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 14 17:39:24 CET 2011

I use a mac kb for my PC and also my MBP with Win7, no problem whatsoever.
There's a delete key on the wired kb and you can also access it on the wireless and MBP through fn+backspace

Btw, I just passed the certification test for episerver development.
http://www.episerver.com

Big smile on my face right now!

/Micke