mouse and keyboard PC/OSX question

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 14 15:42:50 CET 2011

On 14/01/2011 13:48, Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Easiest way to find out would be to pop the key off a windows keyboard
>> and then go try to do your normal work.
>
> LOL!
>
> I can't even remember when I last used it.

The average humans windows desktop is full of icons; all their things;
no need to trawl through the start menu...

Not mine. I use the pin to start a bit or shortcuts.
But I never use yon windows keys either..
ctrl-esc even does the same thing without much of a stretch.

They are just a waste of two potentially useful keys, or depriving us
all of a massive space bar! ;)