NAMM

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 13 21:50:37 CET 2011

About the look..

Korg really did some out of the box thinking with the M3 and Radias
keyboards.  People ripped them apart over it.  I am not at all
surprised they went running back to a design that would offend as few
people in their market as possible.

I actually didnt like the look of the M3 when I got it, but over time
I came to love the design.  The tilted panel was great because in a
live context, you are constantly working with its real time controls
(even the touch display is a controller). Thats missing from the
Kronos, but I could live with it. But I know the Kronos is going to be
more expensive than I can possibly pay for it.

Tony