analog

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 10 12:35:54 CET 2011

On 09.01.2011, at 17:01, punkdISCO wrote:

> I think the main benefit of MIDI is that you get proper scaling rather than
> the ribbon keyboard.

it *is* a toy -- but one like the Speak'nSpell or like other stuff that has become "cult classic" because for a toy they are mighty creative little tools.

The ribbon controller is pretty good, I think. Have no idea how durable it is, but it gives you decent pitch and is stable enough for predictable results.

mini jacks, internal speaker, all plastic and 2xAAA batteries -- I mean what can you expect. But once I played it, I was sold..;)

Kai