Awesome collection of analogue sequencing videos...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 10 10:09:24 CET 2011

It is, though, a nice cheap way to introduce someone to the joys of synthesis .. We all got our first kick somehow, for future generations of musicians, the monotron may well be the first love .. I think old timers forget what it's like to be fresh..

;
--
seclorum