Smashing fun...

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 5 20:44:10 CET 2011

> ...shooting a plate with an air rifle.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbV9sOcFAE

Mate, that is awesome..  Looking forward to the rest of the series..

Who was the close-up camera person?  One of your children??

Btw, do you expect your daughter will get many boyfriends when she grows up
once word goes out that she is the girl who's dad has lots of gun videos on
YouTube??  Actually, now I think about it, I'm also going to start uploaded
gun videos to YouTube...

:)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"