sampler with flash memory

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 22 22:14:13 CET 2011

The laptop has the problem that its a laptop.  With a laptop, you also
need some kind of audio adapter and they are sometimes electrically
noisy on stage.  Then there is the whole question of software..

The octotrack is just overkill for this application, though one would
make a great addition to the modular setup..

Tony