Libya

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 22 12:56:06 CET 2011

On 21/02/2011 19:47, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Or an Islamic emirate, which would be even worse. I don't want a bunch
> of extremists on my doorstep.

I'm pretty sure we already have a bunch of hate extremists on both sides
of our doorsteps, created unashamedly by, for example, the Daily Mail
and government propaganda.

Isn't naming everything based on Islam extremist, extremist in itself?
Even I am unwilling to try and cram such a huge chunk of the worlds
people into such a small pigeon hole. It's an impossible assumption, so
laughable in its misdirection that it cannot be true.

It's a bit like saying most Catholics are paedophiles, all women are
unreasonable, or all men are wankers (oops!)

I think the real truth is very simple to understand, as we all tend to
live our entire lives unerringly on one side of it.

The real truth is that our civilisation has not reached the civilised
stage and our governments keep us all in a huge, virtual padded cell,
after tricking us into lifetime voluntary admission to the institution.
We are all nearly all permanently pacified and dumbed up.

I'd pass the razor blades out, but we aren't allowed any sharp objects
since plaster-gate...

;)