worst gig of my life

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 21 15:27:34 CET 2011

hmm shit :S

But should I mention that  only people who do nothing risk nothing  ?. ...
;)
So you shouldn t feel any shame for it ...or  to think in the positive way :
you will be more prepare for your next gigS knowing what to avoid if you
know where the problem was ...
Maybe your Korg is dead but you are still alive and it s the most important
;)

Maybe Jay ask the good question ( ground loop ? )

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 6:11 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just got home from it.
>
> 2 songs into the set, my Korg M3 died.  Just died.  It turns on, but
> constantly reboots itself.  I had to "play" the rest of the set faking
> it.  And it went downhill from there..
>
> I am going to grab a strong drink and head to bed.
>

> Tony
>
> --

Romain