Fwd: MORTON SUBOTNICK (lecture & live-concert) + moozak dj line | 16.2 | fluc

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 15 12:24:21 CET 2011

On 14/02/11 21:20, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> I'm going to this on Wednesday, really looking forward to it:
>
>> http://fluc.at/programm/2011/02/16_Silver-Apples-of-the-Moon.html

He's the Elvis of the Oscillator :)

I once had an opportunity to go see Cage give a talk, and I passed it by. I have
added this to a (very) short list of regrets. Subotnick is of the same
revolutionary spirit. Brilliantly inspired and inspiring, a real counter force
in the culture of instant gratification.

Tony (HB)