Modular..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 13 00:47:10 CET 2011

The maths did not get used on this one.  I only started getting my head into
that one today.  Its fantastic!  So many functions that it can perform
depending on your needs.  I have a batch of percussion sounds that make
heavy use of it as a pair of AD envelopes.

Have you seen the expert sleepers stuff?  You can record cv right into your
daw as audio and then send it back again.  I am seriously thinking about
that for the future.  For now ill just keep record on.