Västerås minimeeting + possible bigmeeting

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 8 18:37:22 CET 2011

Op 8-2-2011 17:56, Martin Naef schreef:

> On 08.02.2011 08:36, Mikael Hansson wrote:
>> Peter, it's a standard "Ryanair" airport, i.e. quite small. It's quite
>> easy getting to V�ster�s from there, about 1,5 hour by bus and then
>> you're within pickup distance.
>
> Just as an aside: It also take 1.5h from Arlanda, the "main" airport in
> Stockholm. So that's definitely no problem.

The problem is, though, that Air Malta does not fly directly to
Stockholm. Ah wait, but SAS does. Hmm, close to €900 for the three of
us. Ryanair would be around €700.

For some obscure reason, Air Malta + Lufthansa is considerably cheaper
than SAS, but spending a whole day travelling with an eight year old
who's on the autistic spectrum is not my idea of fun.

What I find amazing is that Skavsta is called a 'Stockholm' airport.
It's 100 km away! Even that town where you live (let's call it West
Aros) has it's own 'Stockholm' airport, also 100 km away but in a
different direction.

What's next? Stockholm Gardermoen airport? :)

>> Btw, it was troublesome getting to work as usual, squeezing through the
>> hordes of blonde 20-year old girls... ;-)
>
> Looks like I'm working for the wrong company and staying at the wrong
> hotel... ;-)

We don't have too many natural blondes here, just lots of young, pretty,
curvaceous women. :)

- Peter