Sequencing issues, part 2

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 5 17:00:38 CET 2011

Ok, I got reaper to work...mostly.   It was just my own dumbness that
was getting in the way - but I still have a problem.

Renoise is capable of sending some kind of message to my mobius that
resets it to zero and keeps it in exact time with the internal
software.

Also upon closer inspection, this is exactly the problem Live is
having as well.  It sends clock, but it doesnt exactly start the
sequencer or set its position precisely.  Renoise, for whatever
reason, does work.

Does anyone have any idea what the missing message is, and how I could
turn that on?

As an aside note - all the sequencers perform flawlessly if I
syncronize them to the hardware sequencer instead.

Tony