Modular..

Tony Scharf EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sat Feb 12 20:09:16 CET 2011

Its here.  Its working.  It is, right now, pulsing a way a simple
bassline sequence running of my Future Retro Mobius.

I have to say that this has been one of the most cool bits of kit I
have ever worked with.  Its already teaching me interesting things,
and it doesn enforce a certain workflow on you.

The biggest thing, I think, is that you have to be recording
constantly. Even when your just starting to patch together and tune
up.  There are so many points of instability and chaos within the
system that the unexpected will happen and if you didnt record, then
it its gone forever.

Ive only got one recording I took so far that I uploaded anywhere, but
I definitely think I am going to do a sample set for this.  It is on
my soundcloud page (link below) if anyone is interested to here it.
Its just a raw baseline that I tweak while recording, so its not
really a track.  There will certainly be more (and better) to come.

Tony