Happy XMAS everybody

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 31 13:56:36 CET 2011

>  The Mayans didn't, ever, believe that the world was going to end in 2012
>> - they simply stopped calculating their calendars beyond that point.

     I won t be surprised they were too busy to disappear to make the
Mystic believable ( the last sacrifice ) :) ...

    Quite smart and basing their knowledge on Astronomy , they didn t  take
big risks in probability   ...after all Everything will explode around  (
at least our sun  ) ...
Now saying that we are all safe or immortals "in time"  is by fact
pathetic ...

I think this civilisation was in advance for their time when us are
retarded during our ...
This make me think that  Nostradamus was maybe a descendant from Mayans who
knows  ? ... :)