Phones (again)

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 30 00:02:53 CET 2011

Ok, Time to write that bloody message body and remember that it isn't going
to work trying to write something quickly while waiting for a friend to
give you a hand to move furniture out.

I'm in Berlin -3 days mode and was wondering if any of our germany-ish
bar'ian had recommendation for phone operators (and props to tony, that was
a brilliant on the spot answer)

I'm looking for something rather cheap, mainly axed around data/sms ; phone
calls can be a little expensive. I don't do them that often.

Here in Belgium I'm having this 15 euros subscription for 2GB of data (of
which I'm using 300megs), 2000 sms and some phone credit. It's perfect for
me, I'd love to find something similar over there.

Hints?
Thanks
Marc;

--