joining the modular club

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 29 01:14:30 CET 2011

On 28.12.2011, at 17:25, Tony Scharf wrote:

>> I would join that club but it seems that as soon as you do, you are already thinking about what to add next :) I don't think this would be very good for me or my wallet right now :)

To me it seems more that a modular is in a state of flux until it (you) settles, because it is too modular for you to be sure what you actually want, need and can accomplish in the beginning.

I already realize that there are several paths I could take -- "analog monster" or "generative goddess" for example?

after you start learning and trying it, you realize what your current setup can and can't do. If you decide you need to take action depends on you...;)

Kai