Mute Synth

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 19 14:48:38 CET 2011

Sounds cool ... :)
Will you add something like that to it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipjXeM0EnNE&feature=related

imo it s a bit too expensive for  what this device can give me ... ( but it
sounds cool ! nb: I saw John Richards in Enschede during  Gogbot festival
last year ...  but i wasn t impress musically talking .. )

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>wrote:

> A friend recently presented me with a Mute Synth (from Dirty Electronics),
> a little circuit bender with touch points on the PCB and some tilt sensors.
>
> Today I finally had the time to build the kit and record some noises with
> it:
>
> http://soundcloud.com/kainiggemann/mute-synth-dubbing
>
> it's pretty silly but the synth is very sick!
>
> Enjoy..!
>
> Kai

Romain