Arctic Methane collapse

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 15 12:53:47 CET 2011

This is the original article Jay might've referred to:

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/shock-as-retreat-of-arctic-sea-ice-releases-deadly-greenhouse-gas-6276134.html

The guy's name is Igor Semiletov. If conclusions are true, then we're fucked.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL