Fondue

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 13 23:48:03 CET 2011

LOL! The fondue was a couple of days ago, but it was with cheese.

Perhaps I should organize a mini music-bar meet next year for music-barians who like fondue bourguignonne. We could do a bit of jamming, coding (hehehe) and have some nice food and drinks :-)

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 13 dec. 2011 om 23:19 heeft Marek Szulen <mszulen at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: