For tomorrow: Happy Birthday...

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 11 16:22:32 CET 2011

On Sunday 11 December 2011 10:54:49 Peter Korsten wrote:

> What presents did you get? Any gear? :)

Yes, musical gear even, though it's not for listening to my music. I replaced my turntable and its cartridge with higher end ones (used, I definitely cannot afford the kind of prices those things go for new).
However, I have an annoying problem to solve now. As the moving coil cartdridge has a very low output, I have to preamplify the thing, and now the cables seem to pick up a lot of noise I couldn't hear before from the mobile phone relay antennas just above my roof :(