New-years party The Hague 30-31-1

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 9 21:13:31 CET 2011

Op 9-12-2011 20:54, Mikael Hansson schreef:

> I'll happily join you, it's the worst season in Sweden right now�+1, raining, pitch black 15 hours/day :-)

It's 13 degrees (relatively cold for the time of year), not raining, and
I was feeling warm wearing a T-shirt, jumper and thin jacket.

It's light from seven till about five; as a consequence, the days in
summer are not as long as those in northern Europe, but if there's one
thing we don't need in summer it's more sunshine. :)

- Peter