Lemur, iPad

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 8 19:49:30 CET 2011

It's expensive but you are getting a mature product, one that has been in use for many years. I took the plunge - setting it up now.

Really need to get one of those iPad midi interfaces - I'd rather be hardwired. Anyone using one they like? The Alesis IO dock it the one I like but in the Lemur manual they say it blocks sysex messages - they like the iConnect.