2012 Olympics opening ceremony

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 8 00:11:04 CET 2011

Op 7-12-2011 15:44, The Dong schreef:

> [...] and women only like netball, or hockey :)

My wife can't stand sports, but she likes to watch Aussie rules
football. The reason, though, is that they're all tall, fair, well-built
men in their twenties or early thirties, wearing rather skimpy outfits. :)

> Mind, I don't watch TV, but it is impossible to
> avoid this poo if one goes outside.

We got rid of our cable connection (except to give us 20 Mbps internet).
We simply didn't watch TV, so why pay for it? Instead, we have a network
enabled BD player.

- Peter