Supercollider front end

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 28 15:45:08 CEST 2011

"Marc Nostromo [M-.-n]" <marc.nostromo at gmail.com> wrote:

>Since y'all are talking about SuperCollider, I was looking at it but
>couldn't find if there was any decent front end for building SC
>graphs... a
>la nord modular / reactor.
>
>While text editing can be fun, it kind of makes me feel going back 20
>years
>to my csound days :)
>
>Is there such a thing ?
>Thanks,
>/M
>
>--
>http://nostromo.noisepages.com

I suspect there isn't since a visual graph-based interface would only provide a view on what's basically a language... But since pd is so popular, I would say that one must eventually do the same as the other, & certainly sc would provide the platform in that case, so that's my prediction.

Whether anybody's started on this yet, I don't know, but I'm completely new to sc. Sounds like an interesting project, tho. It's actually inevitable.

Tony (HB)