subnotebook/netbook w/ linux 4 electronic music?

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 27 11:27:31 CEST 2011

Strangely Enough, it's not that obvious... I've done countless live sets
using a 701 with ableton live 4 and never had any glitches. Trying to expand
my setup, I've moved to N450 based one and never could get any of the live
executable not to glitch once or twice on an hour of performance. Not a big
big deal but ennoying and strangely unexepected. And I heard similar reports
from a lot of atom based unit.

I'm starting to think there was something 'special' about the design of the
701 and keep the old doods just in case :)