subnotebook/netbook w/ linux 4 electronic music?

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 26 16:10:03 CEST 2011

On Aug 26, 2011, at 15:49 , Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:

> No matter if I use SC or roll my own flavor of modular synth environment, the question of "how to I turn that into something that has a keyboard and a on/off switch" stays valid somehow.
>
> You mention the ardiuino and it's precisely what was the fun factor of the pocket piano (and now my midivox, and the pieces of soon-to-be shruti-1). You plug it, press something and boom, audio.

Funny thread :) I'm thinking about exactly the same thing... perhaps with this board?

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-board-d410pt.html

And just got something to read...

--

Joost Schuttelaar