Arturia Spark

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 26 11:53:54 CEST 2011

Tbh, i want the spark just because of the controller... and not even to
program drums. I think it would make an amazing midi controller for live
sets. Something along the line of the equation "Spark+launchpad=monodeck".
Soundwise, I suggest you TryBeforeYouBuy it s extremely easy to find and
personally I think it is ok but not mindblowing