subnotebook/netbook w/ linux 4 electronic music?

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 25 19:03:13 CEST 2011

On Aug 25, 2011, at 5:51 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> What would you recommend for the hardware?
>
> I'm really fond of the Acer line of netbooks .. my old Aspire One is still ticking away.

I have an Aspire 1410, I think in europe it might be part of their Timeline series. A proper laptop in a netbook body for not that much more than a netbook. Real processor, decent HD space, pretty high res display (for the 11.6 I think, screen size) came with windows 7 home prem, etc... I'm sure they have a new equivalent.