xbox (to buy or not to buy...)

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 19 17:48:54 CEST 2011

Le 8 août 2011 à 21:18, Tony Scharf a écrit :

> Being in America, specifically, I get this feeling all the time.
>
> I recently re-read Issac Asimov's foundation series.  Frightening.

Read John Brunner's "dark tetralogy" (4 books unrelated save they present a possible future, we are already inside them… "Stand on Zanzibar", "The sheep look up", "The shockwave rider"(the first real cyberpunk novel you can actually read), "The jagged orbit").

It's frighteningly actual for 20 years now (written in the 70's)

It makes Asimov feeling like books for kids… (even if I like him a lot)

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!