Review needed

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 17 22:16:05 CEST 2011

On 17/08/2011 18:35, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> I'd be tempted to say you are demanding compensation, rather than just
> requesting it, and I'd add a deadline by which you expect them to pay.

I wouldn't expect many large companies to obey any deadline they hadn't
offered, but some mention of 7-28 days at your discretion would be
useful, if only to give you a definite date to further chase it up.

We are not all solicitors, don't pussy foot around whether it seems like
a request or demand, just do it! Give them notice!
The demand style is more likely to be befitting anyway. It's what we
each individually _always_ receive when another party (corp, gov) is
wanting financial recompense from us, after all :)

Following the leaders, the leaders... ;)