UK Trip

Mohsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 15 13:25:01 CEST 2011

We're staying at the Meridien in Piccadilly, get in Friday am and leave Sunday mid day-ish, I think.  So Friday night or Sat night would be cool to hook up.  I'm with the family (Lisa and the two boys, whom all know Joost very well :-)) so, we could do something where I can bring them along or not if needed.  I was hoping to leave it to the expert resident, i.e. THB, for a place and time recommendation :-).

btw, enjoying a massive beautiful sunny weather now in Brighton, with more colors provided by the massive entourage of folks here for the gay Pride weekend activities; juxtaposed beautifully against all the pensioners here for the weekend Bridge Tournament :-)

Mohsen