UK Trip

Mohsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 12 11:50:14 CEST 2011

Excellent.  Well, despite the tragic news around the chaos, it's great being back in London.  Was out in Soho last night, the weather was great, nice seeing loads of people out.  Heading to Emirates stadium to check out some football gear :-)

We're off to Brighton tomorrow and be back in London next week.  Looking forward to hooking up Tony.

Mohsen

Out to the Emirates stadium to check out some Arsenal gear :-)