London/UK violence

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 11 19:43:51 CEST 2011

Op 11-8-2011 18:06, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> The looming question remains: cui bono?

Moreover, it's as easy to keep something secret in Washington as it is
to print counterfeit money in a glass box in the middle of Times Square.

I mean, this is the country of which a staggering amount of diplomatic
communications were published on the internet; the country where they
couldn't keep it a secret that their president ordered a break-in at the
opposition's headquarters; a country where they couldn't keep the secret
of how to make an atomic bomb.

And in this same country, they managed to keep it a secret that the
government decided to put all sorts of secret and nefarious activities
in the most easy to secure location: Lower Manhattan? And they mined the
building, just in case that some loony ragheads decided to fly a couple
of airliners into the neighbouring twin towers?

Come off it. Go pull the other one. Nobody is that stupid, not even the
Bush administration.

Of course the US government is doing all sorts of nefarious things, but
the idea that they have their top-secret facility in Lower bloody
Manhattan, and that they blew up WTC7 to hide the fact, is so completely
out of whack, that indeed, I don't believe. I also don't believe in
flying pigs, God, the faeries or any other things for which there's no
concrete evidence, let alone proof.

I'm willing to believe that the USA facilitated and employed torture in
the aftermath of the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions, and that an Arab
life didn't (doesn't?) count for much. But I'm not willing to believe
something that makes absolutely no sense.

One question: why? Why blow up WTC7?

- Peter