London/UK violence

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 11 13:45:14 CEST 2011

On 11/08/2011 12:26, Chris Strellis wrote:
> There’s this:
>
> http://www.wtc7.net/
>
> Looks like a fairly uniform collapse to me. As to if it was deliberately
> collapsed, I don’t know???

Just watch it fall.
Then watch Silverstein saying we decided to 'pull it'.
Then watch it fall.
Then search for information on steel framed buildings free-falling due
to damage by fire or even impact. You might have a hard time here.
Then watch WTC 7 before it falls. Look for a raging inferno.
Then watch it fall.

Then watch the twin towers fall.

Then watch the BBC live report on WTC 7 having collapsed or being
'lost', before it collapsed.

Then search for the eyewitness accounts saying they heard, and felt,
multiple explosions that day after the planes had hit.

The molten mass after the collapse?

The stand down of air support?

Then ask yourself: What did I see?

Same goes for 7/7 and even the current riots.
What is really going on?
Is it just opportunists going on rampages?
Or is it also them being allowed to do so in order to create the need,
being shepherded by those peky black ops types, our own or external, to
ultimately be cynically used enforce harder controls on all of us?
With the consent of the supposed majority?

Who knows.
All I know is that do not trust ANY media at all. Even less than I trust
politicians. (who control it anyway)

I trust my senses.
Propaganda never goes away after the war that never ends ;)