London/UK violence

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 10 11:22:55 CEST 2011

> What is pretty much true is that there are riots going on, right now, in
> London. What is much less clear is why they are going on. Is it because
> they're scum, mob mentality, that sort of thing?

I survived the LA riots.  I saw perfectly 'normal' people going absolutely batshit insane for a week.  It starts with social injustice, but it perpetuates with social insanity.  All groups, big or small, have the potential to go insane - just like the individual.  When it happens, its rarely a surprise really.

;
--
Jay Vaughan