xbox (to buy or not to buy...)

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 8 23:08:13 CEST 2011

On Aug 8, 2011, at 4:50 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> no way, look at the little computers that you carry around every day and sometimes make phone calls with. Insane amount of information available on-demand in you pocket. Just stop and think how sci-fi that shit is.
>>

> Cat toys that keep us distracted from real problems.  The economy is
> in the toilet, but at least I can play Angry Birds.

What you choose to do with the technology is your choice. You can just as easily create an online petition, send an email to your congressman, read a news site from almost any country in the world, watch a video recorded in the middle of a revolution, record a song, or adopt a cat. And that's just on your lunch break.