xbox (to buy or not to buy...)

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 8 22:48:24 CEST 2011

On Aug 8, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

>> I've been saying this about a lot of gear for the last decade.  I think
>> we're actually regressing, somehow ..
>>

> Being in America, specifically, I get this feeling all the time.
>
> I recently re-read Issac Asimov's foundation series.  Frightening.

no way, look at the little computers that you carry around every day and sometimes make phone calls with. Insane amount of information available on-demand in you pocket. Just stop and think how sci-fi that shit is.

As far as games, the Wii U is already announced, xbox I think is sometime next year. I think this console generation lasted longer because everyone got side tracked with motion controllers. Also now a lot of big names in the industry are thinking the future of games is in the mobile market, does not take a genius to figure that one out, apple knocked the big 3 on their ass with that one. Just look at the fact that they have ported games from the iPhone TO xbox, that's backwards to how it used to work.