Revisited modular track.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 7 06:15:22 CEST 2011

A couple months back, I posted a 16 minute modular demo that was a
pretty odd noodle.  A few of you did some reworks on it because, at
the time, I didn't know what I wanted to do with it..

Anyway, I picked up this last week, and cut it down (to 10 minutes)
and added a full arrangement along with it.

http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/noisetheorem-cambrian/s-AD7BD

I have to say that my modular has really made me *love* live.  I don't
think anyone working a modular and trying to do actual composition
should even contemplate working with anything else.

The link is private as this will be part of a release that is upcoming.

Let me know what you think, and of course - Enjoy!

Tony