had enough of mac, looking for new OS and laptop

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 5 20:21:51 CEST 2011

Le 3 août 2011 à 10:34, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> the ugprade to 11.04 was a huge dilemna, because Ubuntu really made some dodgy moves there, and it took me a week to get my system stable again

Canonical just fucked up things: Unity, the lack of LibreOffice (or even OOo)… there's been a move from ubuntu users to Fedora, I don't wonder why… ;) They seem to take a bizarre move not exactly in the Linux fashion.

This said, reportedly, Ubuntu latest with Gnome3 just work. :)

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!