back ...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 5 00:38:08 CEST 2011

Op 3-8-2011 20:39, Mikael Hansson schreef:

> Yeah, it was a great weekend seeing you all, hope we can hook up again not too far in the future!

It's great to hear that you guys had such a good time. I was afraid that
my (and Gert's) bowing out might torpedo the whole event, but thankfully
that didn't happen.

I do plan to visit Sweden, or Scandinavia in general, one day. Just
when, that remains to be seen.

Oh, and it looks like where you live is the exact opposite of where I
live. The house here are all made of thick sandstone, all beige, it's
incredibly densely populated, trees are few and far between, and there
are no rivers, let alone lakes. We even drive on the other side of the
road. :)

Such a small continent, and yet such a remarkable variety...

- Peter