Recordings of the weekend?

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 4 01:52:29 CEST 2011

Worked a bit on it last night - LadioCast for Mac is free and seems to work OK. Also got multiple mount points working so if anyone wants to do a stream (or just to test) let me know and I'll pass you the account details :)

Also I managed to get a playlist of MP3s playing server side using 'ices', so that opens up a lot of possibilities...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL