back ...

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 3 17:24:02 CEST 2011

Hej-Hej!

I eventually arrived at home, alas.
Actually I arrived around midnight but my Internet-line is down, as I'm about to switch providers.
So I had to wait until I could log in from the University today.

Mikael,  a big thank you for your great hospitality and your company!!!
And thanks for all the efforts and pains you went through with hosting this, especially with having me, as picky as I am!  ;-)
Of course a big thank you to Marina for her great support and all her preparations to make this an exceptionally nice weekend!

I really enjoyed the stay and everything else!
To me Västerås and especially Micke's area is a great place to chill and recreate.
For instance the bicycle ride we had to Västerås downtown and along the lake's shore line was very nice!

Jamming with you guys was cool and big fun!
A big thanks also to everyone else for their great company, chats, talks, fun, activity and so on!
I also learned quite a lot and I think I could also gain quite some inspiration, not only music-wise.

I hope you all also had a great time!

:-)  Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at