Recordings of the weekend?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 2 12:27:14 CEST 2011

Op 2-8-2011 9:20, ibi sum schreef:
> Yeah we should keep that site up guys! It's a decades long dream come true .. And more bar'ians should be using it!

Brilliant. Now lets decide what we do with it and how to do it.

Joost suggested: "We could set up a feed of uploaded tracks and
play them randomly (music-bar radio), or have DJ-sessions at
times (like what Mohsen does on ustream)... or stream studio
sessions (monitor out -> live stream), listen along with somebody
building his track. Perhaps you can use the site to reserve slots
of time or something."

Gert