Just got a MacBook Pro

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 28 17:49:56 CEST 2011

> I just thought I'd configure my favourite 12 core Mac Pro system...

I have 16 cores (and Terabyte SSD) at my disposal for work these days,
and it is a delight to see so many things going on at once.   But, its a
*lot* of power, as in you must plug it in and so on ..

I would like a solar-powered computer, and it really doesn't have to be
fast.. just as long as its got a compiler onboard, I don't care how
"slow" it is.

100% completely powered by the Sun is my current platform desire ..

--

;