My Art Exhibition last weekend

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 19 23:01:14 CEST 2011

On 18/04/2011 12:44, Gert van Santen wrote:
> This weekend I had my art exhibition (together with 65 other
> artists over the whole town).

That's great. It's a struggle being any type of artist, unless one is a
piss artist (could that be me?) :)

Not to blow my own trumpet, because it isn't my trumpet at all, my other
half has been approached out of the blue today by a rep of the Brick
Lane Gallery to submit some work. Nothing in stone yet, but she's not
going to turn that down, no matter the cost (within reason) is she? ;)
Right at the point where her ME has nearly crippled her, losing her
employment, but that's another droll story...

http://www.thebricklanegallery.com/index.htm

Hey, Banksie and Jamie Hewlett, Anita likes Tank Girl and the Gorillaz.

Here's her Redbubble sheet:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/anitainverarity

She's hoping to get this one in, at the least:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/anitainverarity/art/4742220-goldilocks

A lot of her stuff is tied up in other exhibits though..
Fingerz crossed all round for an arty income..